We strive to be a Christian school with a standard of excellence. We want to include Christ in all that we do. An education at Heritage transforms the heart as well as the head. The impact of our school on a student can be life defining, and our students, in turn, graduate ready to impact others and lead the next generation for Christ.
Heritage Baptist Academy seeks to honor Jesus Christ by equipping college-bound students to become lifelong servant leaders in their churches, communities and throughout the world. We partner with Christian families to pursue and nurture excellence in the spiritual, academic, artistic, physical, and social growth of our students. We offer a comprehensive, academically rigorous K4-12 education within a Bible-based and Christ-centered program.
Ten Reasons for Christian Education
- Parents are accountable to God for the education of their children.
- Christian schools offer an education from a Biblical Christian world view.
- Christian school students are daily exposed to the influence of the Bible.
- The Bible is the most important text book in Christian schools.
- The Christian school provides a safe environment in which to learn.
- Christian school students are loved and prayed for by their teachers and school staff.
- Christian school is designed to be an extension of the home and its values.
- Christian school students attend weekly chapel services.
- Christian school teachers are available to assist in the spiritual, as well as the educational growth of each student.
- Children are gifts of the Lord and deserve to have every opportunity possible to learn of the Lord and His love for them.
“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6